Monday, April 14, 2008

#80: Charlie's Ring = Charlie's CONSTANT

Remember when Desmond went to the university to find Faraday, Faraday told Desmond that you need a constant, Faraday and Desmond both thought about inanimate objects, until Desmond asked if it could be a person, Faraday thought about it for a second and said yes.

Remember Charlie's list of most important moments in his life, one of his moments was when he recieved his ring from his brother. Please don't take offense anyone but that is one of the UGLIEST rings I have ever seen, but it is extremely important to Charlie. He was always touching it, twisting it, and, showing it off. The ring has had more close-ups than some of the Losties, and we have had that ring shoved down our throats and we are all still wondering when its going to be found. I think the ring is important for more reasons than Charlie's brother gave it to him, I think it is Charlie's constant. I don't think we have seen the last of Charlie!


I gotta tell you, I love your enthusiasm. Never give up hope.

But, um, Charlie -- the fictional character on the fictional TV show -- he's dead -- he said so himself. And I know you wouldn't call Charlie a liar. That would be, well, you know...


(stupid)

No comments: